Ensure a Safe and Stable Balustrade with Wrought Iron Stair Railings and Handrails from Perth’s Impact Wrought Iron
Stair railings, handrails, and internal balustrades can all be more than just safety barriers. We typically think of these installations as safeguards to keep us from tumbling off stairways or balconies, or to secure swimming pools. However, a well-designed railing or balustrade can also add a gorgeous, almost artful look to a staircase, balcony, or pool area. At Impact Wrought Iron, we pride ourselves on designing these types of aesthetically pleasing balustrades. Our wrought iron stair railings in Perth combine function and flare for the perfect installation.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Balustrades or Stair Railings
When you come to Impact Wrought Iron to get a custom wrought iron railing in Perth, you are going to get a robust and beautiful product that is built to last. However, before you get to us, you might do a bit of shopping around to ensure you are making the right balustrade choice. Shopping around is good, but be careful to avoid these common mistakes.
- Buying based on price alone: A railing or balustrade needs to be strong enough that it doesn’t bend, break, or come loose when someone leans against it. Unsecured balcony railings or stairwell hand railings are a considerable safety hazard, and when you buy cheap railings, you are more likely to deal with such issues.
- Not thinking about the type of design you want: For the easiest, quickest, and most satisfactory balustrade shopping experience, try to find an idea of how you wish your railings to look. At Impact Wrought Iron, we can design wrought iron handrails in Perth to suit a range of styles—from classic to modern.
- Buying from an unproven source: Designing and manufacturing balustrades and railings is about more than nailing an attractive aesthetic. Every railing needs to meet Australian standards, for instance. For maximum reliability and dependability, look for a manufacturer that has a proven track record. A company that has been around for more than a few years almost certainly has a good grip on regulations and standards.
Impact Wrought Iron has been designing wrought iron stair railings in Perth for more than 20 years. We know this industry and understand and respect all relevant Australian standards. In short, you can count on us to deliver a safe and striking solution.
Come to Our Studio to Dream up Your Perfect Wrought Iron Railings in Perth
Whether you are designing wrought iron internal balustrades or wrought iron handrails, Perth’s Impact Wrought Iron is here to help you find the perfect style. When it comes to customisation, here are the big perks of working with us:
- Experience: We’ve been in this industry for more than two decades, which means we know a lot about different wrought iron styles. We are adept at everything from classic to contemporary design.
- Resources: Our workshop boasts one of Australia’s largest collections of reference books about wrought iron. We can consult with you about these resources to find the style you want.
- First-hand service: When you choose Impact Wrought Iron for your wrought iron railings or balustrades in Perth, you get to work directly with our owner, Geoff. Geoff has more than 20 years of experience as a welder, boilermaker and wrought iron professional.
Stop by our studio for a consultation about the various types of wrought iron balustrades we can make. Call 0408 900 351 to schedule an appointment.